Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Believing in You...











Welcome to the Wonderful World of believing in you, planting seeds of belief in your potential and the good that is happening around you. After all, believing in only the good in everything and everybody, certainly gets you through the times when life isn't all peaches and cream. What you decide to see is what you will live.
Remember, "What you sow you reap..." it all depends on your seeds.
Being a lover of Nature, I have embarked on this technological journey with some hesitation to say the least. But, I believe that with this journey I will grow in this technological world and find peace.
The birth of Fairydust Clothing Company started when I decided to produce a children's musical production based on my series of children's books and showcasing the beautiful children of our community. Each child involved, whether an elf or a fairy, exuded a sense of confidence and peace when slipping into character. This was a feeling I wanted the parents to experience on a simpler level. This is where Fairy Dust Clothing Company came to be...
So, with the magical touch of a dear friend, we created our first piece. It was a hit with the parents.
Now often when I wear one of our designs, I find myself literally taking the shirt off my back and give it to the person who found "Peace"in the word "Believe."
So, the next affirmation and design of "Peace" came along. It is a wonderful feeling that just purchasing a small gift for loved one or yourself, you can bring about a sense of believing and peace within.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! We did it Shelley Bean!!! I am soo happy for you and so glad to help with your beautiful blog dear one! It is so you and I am so happy to know you and help spread your light! All the blessings a Faery Friend can send, I send to you!
    Light,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Sister.... you are somebody! You have a blog site! I am so very proud of you... I do not know if you realyze this but...I was your inspiration in creating pointy eared entities!
    Leaving you with a Quote from Star traks Dr. Spock..."Love Long and Prosper!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley ~*~
    Congrats on finally making it real`.`.`.`.
    As Joseph Campbell said, "We can't cure the world of sorrows but we can choose to live in joy.", you are aiding others in our community and beyond to choose joy. Much thanks. You are such a light`.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To three of thee most loving and compassionate woman I know. Thank you for your beautiful comments. You all three make me smile just thinking about the joy you share with so many. Thank you for your blessings. Peace and calm, Shelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your dream with me the other night. It was fun to host an open house to premier the Fairy Dust Clothing Co. Your designs are so inspirational and fun. I love to wear them as it is a subtle way to say, "Hey World... I am making a change!"

    ReplyDelete